Sunday, October 22, 2006
Finally; I've gotten into the festive mood; full-swing. The raya songs are getting to me, and the springcleaning and redecorating and reshuffling of items in the house are getting me all geared up for Aidilfitri.
So yesterday I bought my long-awaited Charles & Keith clutch/bag at Parkway Parade. And I guess I spent more than I wanted to; cos before the family and I headed to Parkway, we were roaming in Ikea. And of course all the stuff makes oh-so-tempted to spice up my room. I want a new night light, a ceiling light, more frames.. But since I was tight on budget (I still owe my parents for the DVC and my lingerie bill) all I could buy was a minishelf and frames. But, I'm still contented for now I can occupy my time reshuffling the junk around, and putting up more pics in my room. Hopefully I can buy the light before my friends come over for Raya visit. Haha.
It's not even Raya yet, and I'm already thinking up a mental list of what I would like to do with my raya ka-chings. Haha. I've already got my eye fixed on that bag from Bata. And the Ikea stuff. But of course, I absolutely cannot wait to jalan raya with everyone. (=
Ok, now I'm off to make more mini-popiahs and bake cakes. (Trust me, making mini-popiahs is NO EASY PEASY THING. It's dreadful and tiring. I think I can be cross-eyed by the time I finish doing it. Which is probably in 1456785hours time.)
And I've yet to cut and color my hair! Pfft.
And is it too late to wish my October babies a Happy Birthday? I've lumped them into one.
Happy 17th Birthday my shakeabooby Shikin! [12 or 13 Oct, I think.]So here goes. Starting from most recent:
Happy 17th Birthday my shakeabooby Shikin! [21 Oct]
Happy 18th Birthday my sugarcoated bimbotic Aisyah! [19 Oct]
Happy 20th Birthday miss gorgeous Hannan! [18th Oct]
And Happy 14th Birthday dearest Effa! [10 Oct?]
Ok. If I've missed any of you out; do tell me.
And to my two lovelies, Aisyah and Fattah: thanks for the laughter and smiles on Friday! Even though we were all flustered and hot by the time we ended touring Geylang for the umpteenth time.
And you! You never fail to surprise me. Punk'd for the 3rd time this month, ey?
Well, at least it was a sweet one. (= Love, love love you.
X O X O; 12:44 pm